- The United Way brandmark is a registered trademark. Please review the Brand Identity Guidlines before using these images.
- Use only the colors shown on this page; do not imprint the United Way logo in any other colors.
- The words “United Way of Greater Charlotte” should always appear with the brandmark, in the exact position and typeface shown.
- The box surrounding the brandmark is part of the image and should not be removed.
- At all times the logo must be clearly visible and distinctive. Do not print words or images over the logo, screen the logo to use as a background, or render it as a transparent or watermarked image.
- Do not print or display the logo smaller than one inch wide. If you need to resize the image, it must retain its original proportions.
- Do not separate the elements within the logo. For example, the hand, rainbow and person icons need to remain within the logo together and unaltered.
- When writing about United Way, do not use “the United Way”. It needs to be “United Way”.
Logos for various United Way and partner programs and initiatives are available upon request.